Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Home Sweet Home- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file every WEEK?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

I created these beautiful cards to send out to our friends and family after moving.
I used Miss Kate Cuttables' digital paper pack LOVE IS IN THE AIR and the HOME SWEET HOME title.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


Don't forget to join our current challenge

Connie Can Crop Challenge #63
 due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
Pacific Time




3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets